Today's podcast is brought to you by audible - get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at http://www.audibletrial.com/cheapgeek -Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player.
Thank you to our Patreon Supporters: Dav, Adam, James, Bobby, John, and John!
Want to Support the podcast? Join us on Patreon! https://patreon.com/creepgeeks
What is the CreepGeeks Paranormal and Weird News Podcast?
CreepGeeks Podcast is an off-beat news podcast that takes a light-hearted approach to the paranormal, cryptid, strange, the silly, and trending tech topics circulating the web. Broadcasting paranormal news and fun stories from our underground bunker in the mountains of Western North Carolina.
Hey Everyone! You can call the show and leave us a message!
Use Amazon Prime Free Trial!
Did you know YOU can support the CreepGeeks Podcast with little to no effort!
Won’t cost you anything!
When you shop on Amazon.com use our affiliate link and we get a small percentage!
It doesn't change your price at all. It helps us to keep the coffee flowing and gas in the Albino Rhino!
We’ve got Bigfoot Coffee! Support the Show: https://creepgeekspodcast.square.site/s/shop
Website- http://www.creepgeeks.com Hey everyone! Help us out! Rate us on iTunes!
- Little People in the Appalachia/Blue Ridge:
- Not what you traditionally think of.
- I had an experience in the woods with my son & ex-husband. The whole day was weird. It started out with a bloody guy walking out of the woods into a small campground on the mountain (Erwin, TN). We were the only ones camping since it was mid-September. That night we heard some weird noises
- So weird we went to sit in the vehicle. That's when I noticed 100s of pairs of eyes surrounding us. The funny part was they were all the same height. Now that was my 2nd clue these weren't any type of animals bc of their being so many, if it were animals they would vary in age & heights. The first clue I got was there were SO many. Nothing runs in a pack that size except ants or bugs. So many. But these were exactly the same height. I wanted to know what it was. We set in the dark in the jeep. Every time I would flick the headlights the eyes would disappear. When I shut them off they would appear & continue to come closer to our car. I was so confused bc I had NEVER seen anything like this b4 & I have camped all my life. So I wanted to know. I let whatever it was getting all the way up the front bumper of the car so I could flick the lights & see what they were...mind u we were backed into the spot & there was a gravel rd & it was right in front of us so whatever it was had to cross the rd to get up to our bumper. I flicked the lights. NOTHING there..but you could see the bushes & grass moving across the gravel rd in front of us. I did this more than a few times to try & see what they were but nothing. Then in the dark, the eyes were visible. I narrowed it down to aliens or fairies or something that nobody obviously talks about bc I've told countless people this story & my ex husband & son both witnessed it so I'm not crazy. We weren't drinking or anything. But I have wondered for about 7 years what in (or out) of this world I saw. But you couldn't imagine how many sets of eyes there were. It was mind blowing especially when I did the headlights bc whatever it was either had a cloaking ability or was faster than the speed of light. We never did get bk out of the car to pack up. We left everything set up. We didn't go bk & get it or nothing.
- Thanks to the “Appalachian SPirits, Hauntings and Folklore group on FB” https://www.facebook.com/groups/617564155432679/permalink/931893383999753
- Yunwi Tsunsdi are benevolent creatures who frequently help humans in Cherokee stories, but they have magical powers and are said to harshly punish people who are disrespectful or aggressive towards them. Their name literally means “little people.” The ” Little People” Of Hickory Nut Gorge!
- Little People according to Carolina’s Unknown: The Little People of North Carolina; Of... - Carolina's Unknown
- East Tennessee Paranormal Symposium
- Robb Phillips/Kathy Shepard
- Travis Walton
- Math Delph
- Katie Cook
- Angelia Sheer (TN MUFON)
- Lizzie Borden House for sale...again. Maybe Zak will buy it? Renovated Lizzie Borden house on the market, again
Audible is audio entertainment that entertains, educates, and inspires. For you, the listeners of [CreepGeeksPodcast],
Audible is offering a free audiobook download with a free 30-day trial to give you the opportunity to check out their service. To download your free audiobook today go to www.audibletrial.com/cheapgeek
Again, that's http://www.audibletrial.com/cheapgeek for your free audiobook.
- Cherokee Little People Were Real- Mary Joyce https://amzn.to/346zQ5I
- Beyond the Fray- Paramalgamation Shannon LeGro and G. Michael Hopf-
- Hunt for the SkinWalker- George Knapp and Colm Kelleher- https://amzn.to/2QDkejV
- The Dover Demon, Hunter Shea. https://amzn.to/2R7NGi1
- Monsters Among Us: An Exploration of Otherworldly Bigfoots, Wolfmen, Portals, Phantoms, and Odd Phenomena https://amzn.to/2Yn7L8K
Enjoy this with your free trial: “Through the Brown Mountain Lights” by Christy Tillery French https://amzn.to/2MfRZZh
This Patron supported episode is brought to you by Dav, Adam, James, Bobby, John and John!
We really appreciate their Patronage!
Upcoming Events: Everything’s Cancelled-
What to watch:
- Currently Free for Amazon Prime
Seth Breedlove Small Town Monsters https://amzn.to/2yemd8x
- On the trail of UFO’s https://amzn.to/2Uj5Hwu
- Native Bigfoot: https://amzn.to/3a5TCzp
Lyle Blackburn: Sinister Swamp: https://amzn.to/3g0Va0A
Stanton Friedman- Crash at Corona:The U.S. Military Retrieval and Cover-Up of a UFO https://amzn.to/38GkCqd
Shannon Legro -Beyond the Fray: Bigfoot: https://amzn.to/395obok
Ramdas - The One Eyed Turtle by Robert Goerman: https://amzn.to/2DY5civ
John A. Keel: The Man, The Myths, and the Ongoing Mysteries: https://amzn.to/2LHbd7X
Brown Mountain Lights: History, Human Nature, and Science Explain an Appalachian Mystery https://amzn.to/2TJ2oyR
Get Something From Amazon Prime!
Cool Stuff on Amazon -Squatch Metalworks Microsquatch Keychain: https://amzn.to/2Mzc7Ek
Need to Contact Us?
Attn Greg or Omi
Want to comment about the show?
Join Us Next Time! Tags: little people, native American legends, maryjoyce123, Little People in the Appalachia, East Tennessee Paranormal Symposium, Lizzie Borden House for sale, creepgeeks,